Saturday, November 27, 2010

Franny's Thanksgiving

I write from my grandma's couch, watching South Park episodes while my younger brother mixes a drink from the bar.  It's our last night hanging out before we both have to go home to our normal lives.  These few days have been a welcome reprieve for me.  Another one of those little trips that turns into a "what the hell am I doing with my life" kind of soul-searching.  Maybe more about that later.

So here are a few pictures from the weekend... enjoy!

A really lovely drive through Sonoma County on Wednesday afternoon.


The traffic was epic.  Truly.


I didn't help much with the actual cooking of the meal.



But I did enjoy eating it.  Back to calorie counting starting Monday.  Promise.

It was a great Thanksgiving.  So anyway, more South Park watching and then a few hours of sleep before the eight hour drive to get home.  But I have a feeling a certain someone will be looking forward to seeing me again... and I don't mean my cat.

xoxo
S.R.W.




No comments:

Post a Comment