Monday, June 18, 2012

Franny Stamps

Suddenly, I was totally in love with a new craft... hand-stamped greeting cards!



I have spent quite a bit of time (not to mention $$) on stamping in the last few days.  It's like a stamping fever has taken over me.  It's a good thing I have the Humboldt Made Fair to look forward to, so I can debut my new item!




 After picking out the rubber stamps at the store, I started combining the colors and greetings and images and couldn't get enough.  I think it will be a great addition to the current Franny East inventory.

I love the bronze and gold inks.  But they are all pretty fun to work with.



It has been a while since I've posted, so I think I'll keep it short and sweet.  I'm excited to see where the card thing goes!  For now, it sure is a lot of fun!

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment