Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farm Girl

I have been sort of obsessing over the farm lifestyle lately.  I have decided that I will become, along with my sweet handsome boyfriend, an urban farmer.  We have our three chickens, which I love.  Love love love.  They're going to start laying eggs any day now.  And we started a little veggie garden on my porch, which will turn into a raised bed garden next summer.  I'm going to be a farm girl.


I'm really good at catching chickens.

So along with this new farm girl persona, I've become obsessed with chickens and chicken related paraphernalia.  I bought this little egg basket for when our hens start laying eggs.  It's hanging out on my fella's dining room table for now.



 I found a few chicken related items here in Gualala (where I'm on vacation for the week) and some online.  Enjoy!


The Posh Farm Girl rooster necklace

Chicken print on a book page from Etsy.

We walked around town and found some chicken art.  Unfortunately I can't recall the name of the gallery, let alone the name of the artist!  But you can find these in Gualala!








More to follow soon!  Happy farming!

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment