Thursday, September 1, 2011

Red Stella

I have been having a lovely vacation here in Gualala, CA.  It's quite a treat, even if today was a bit chilly and foggy.  Over the past few days we've gone into town for various shopping adventures.  One of my favorite stops was Red Stella, a super cute shop with all kinds of goodies, clothes, and shoes.  I actually think I'll go in tomorrow to get a shirt I found.

It looks really cute on too!

The displays were rustic looking and cool.
Sweet little shoes!
I finished a scarf with the same color palate this weekend.
These were in a gallery near the store.  Pretty neat!
So Gualala has been fun!  I've got lots of other pictures from my visit here.  It's off for a couple of days in San Francisco next!  And perhaps another Franny's Favorite to discover!

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment