Sunday, October 3, 2010

13 Hats

yay!  finally got the picture to work!  added 10/9/10

Hats!  Hats all weekend!  I stayed in last night instead of going to Arts Alive.  Grandma and I had cheeseburgers and watched "who-done-its" (Grandma calls murder mystery and cop shows "who-done-its"... adorable) and I crocheted like a madwoman. 

Ugh.  I just spent such a long time trying to get the pictures to upload.  I don't know what is wrong with my computer tonight.  I've been watching Lifetime all day.  So many Lifetime movies.  Wonderful.  Not to mention I finished my laundry, so all in all it has been quite a productive day.

Not much to report, other than all of the hat making.  The only thing to say about spin class crush, is that there is nothing more to say about spin class crush... not sure what went wrong, but it did, and now there's not much to say on the subject. 

Here is my new favorite blog:
http://urbanweeds.blogspot.com/

I want to move to Portland, bigtime. 

So, no photos of my new hats because my computer is being difficult.  Perhaps tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment