Monday, October 11, 2010

Franny Wants to Cook

So tomorrow night (or perhaps Wednesday) I am going to cook.  Yes, that's right.  I'm going to cook dinner using raw food items and combine them into something delicious, and incidentally, under 400 calories per serving.  I am going to follow the Real Simple recipe for:

Curried Eggplant with Tomatoes and Basil
Right now, the ingredients are in a box, in my refrigerator.  They look like this:

Ingredients from the North Coast Co-Op
I promise to post a picture of my own finished dish as soon as I make it.  I'm a little bit excited about cooking dinner.  I need to focus on making real food for myself, instead of just heat and eat stuff.  Although I will say, I've been surviving on Amy's frozen Indian dishes:



Mattar Paneer


Palak Paneer
 So amazingly yummy that I actually have cravings for them.  I get a little bit excited when I know that I'm going to have my Mattar Paneer for lunch that day.  I also enjoy some delicious naan when I have these meals... I'm a big fan of all types of bread...


Hmm... almost hungry now looking at all this food.  Oh, BTW, Franny may have a new boy in her life soon.  Will be sure to keep you posted.

xoxo
S.R.W.



No comments:

Post a Comment