Sunday, October 17, 2010

Barbie Goes Greek

So it's decided... I'm going to be Barbie for Halloween!
1959 Barbie
I got a shiny pink dress to wear... and as I may have mentioned in a previous post, I have the platinum blonde wig already.  So much fun! 

Made a wonderful Greek pizza tonight... fresh dough from WinCo, pesto, mozzerella and feta, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, and baby portabella mushrooms.  So good!  I really should have taken a picture of it when it was cooked... didn't happen though!  And I would have leftovers, but I ate 3 pieces and gave the rest to a new... ahem... friend of mine.  Quite enjoying the new fella in my life. 


So anyway, Greek pizza and Barbie.  Quite a fun weekend.  I promise I'll get a pic of my costume.  I'm a little bit excited about it.  And now, off to a new work week!

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment