Saturday, October 9, 2010

Franny's favorite wall art

So since I was around the house for most of the day, not wanting to leave my new internet connection, I took a few pictures of the framed art I have on my walls.  I love to be surrounded with things I like... almost to the point of excess.  Anyway, some phone photos for your viewing pleasure:


"Framboisiers" framed lithograph

little wooden heart wall hanging

Two chickens, hanging in my kitchen

little mushroom wall hanging

antique little lady print

In addition to finding a new appreciation for my domestic surroundings, I did a lot of work with my Etsy site.  One of my favorite hats is the "Fat Tuesday" hat, a super colorful fuzzy hat with a little vintage leather button on the side.  The other hats are fun too.  I'm a little bit excited about the glass head I got at the mall today.  It's just a cool decoration, when I'm not using it to take pictures!


Fat Tuesday hat

Charcoal
So all in all, a good productive day!  I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow's 5 blog posts will be about!  Maybe something about The Office.  I've watched the first disk of season six today, twice.  I love the show.  I want to be Pam.

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment