Friday, September 24, 2010

3 Desserts

It has been quite a few days since I've had a chance to post anything... I found out that my laptop has some sort of virus that makes my email address send random links for Canadian Viagra to all my friends and/or coworkers.  Not a good thing.  Tonight I'm using my mom's computer.  It has a very big screen... so big I feel like I could just jump into it like a portal into another time or place.  Wouldn't that be fun?

So, spin class guy and I went downtown on Tuesday for a chat and a walk.  I had some iced tea, he had some ice cream.  We might be getting together this weekend for a beach picnic, which would be fun.  I'm hesitant to think any more about it, because I'm not quite sure how invested I want to be just yet.

On Wednesday night, my mom and grandma and I went out to the Looking Glass House, a new restaurant in Eureka.  It was really good food... I enjoyed it in spite of the fact that it completely sabotaged my calorie counting for the day.  Here are the desserts we enjoyed with coffee:

I had the chocolate mousse:



Mom had the chocolate torte cake:



Grandma had the key lime cheesecake:


Yum, yum, and yum.  I can personally testify that all three of these desserts were delicious.  I tried all of them, as much as my full stomach would allow.

And with that, a sweet goodnight.  Weekend, here I come!

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment