Friday, September 10, 2010

Dress Me Up

Found some fun things on Etsy tonight... I love that website.  I have a shop on there, but it's looking pretty sad right now because I let all of my items expire.

Work was pretty good today... a lot better than the beginning of the week at least.  We got whooping cough vaccinations yesterday, along with that was a tetanus vaccine.  And wow, ouch my arm hurts!  I used the vaccination as an excuse to skip the gym for the last 2 days.  I'm going to have to go tomorrow.  I just have to. 

I am getting a little bit excited about Halloween... I bought a blonde wig, tried it on, and LOVE it.  I don't know what I want to be quite yet, but she's going to be blonde.  So continuing on that theme...


by TianaCHE of Russia




by Topsy Turvy Design



by Polka Dot Magpie

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment