I decided to start a little blog because I like having little projects to work on during my off time. So what's new in my life...
Well, first of all I'm counting calories. Trying to lose the last 20 or so pounds. I started in November 2009 and have lost about 55 pounds so far. It's been tricky lately, I've been slacking on the weekends... this weekend was 3 days long, so it will probably register on the scale. So that continues, and hopefully I'll have positive news to report in that area. So far tonight, I've eaten nearly an entire baguette and finished off a block of chevre, among other things. Yikes.
I haven't had a cigarette in 2 weeks. That has been tricky too. I've been chewing that Nicorette gum stuff, which is actually helping a little bit. I think that's enough on that subject, because I've found that the more I think about it, the more I miss it. That feeling will fade in time, I hope!
I started a small business type thing a while ago, crocheted crafty things that I like to make, pins and scarves and all kinds of things. I call my little business Franny East... Franny is my alter ego. She is the creative side... she does not get enough time out in the open these days, which is another reason I thought starting a blog might be a good idea. That's why it's called "Franny's Favorite Things," a collection of all things Franny.
Here are two pictures from my fun Eureka weekend... the first one is from the Madaket harbor cruise on Saturday night... the sun was out and it was just perfect.
The second is a picture of me (in the shades) and my friend Emily at the beach yesterday. It was really a lot of fun. Perfect weather, quite a lot of fun!
Well, happy Labor Day all! More to come!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment