Thursday, September 16, 2010

Statues

So, drumroll please...

Spin class crush wants to go out!  He asked me if I wanted to go out and get tea or coffee...  He is so cute.  So we'll see.  I have to admit, I'm already trying to find reasons it won't work out.  Ugh.  Why am I so cynical? 

Anyway, I'm looking through my New York trip pictures to find something I want to post tonight.  I went to NYC at the end of July with one of my fabulous friends, and it was such a wonderful trip.  I had so much fun.  Tonight's photos will be statues.  Have I mentioned I have a thing for statues?  I'll be reminiscing about Paris soon (my May 2009 adventure), and there were some awesome statue photos from that trip too.

Here are some of my favorites from my recent trip to the Big Apple:

at the Metropolitain Museum of Art


Love this one... just wonderful.


Marble head of a goddess
4th century B.C.


Found these near Radio City Music Hall... it was a pleasant statue surprise!

Goodnight all!  Happy Friday tomorrow!  Yaaaay!!
xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment