Monday, September 6, 2010

Most Recent Memorable Meal

Ok so this is my last post for the day...

I just started daydreaming about my most recent favorite meals... so here it is, my most recent favorite meal:

At a pub off Madison Ave. in New York City:


Veggie quiche:


Coconut Passionfruit Mousse Cake:
(Can you believe how perfectly the sunlight falls on the plate?  Behold the mousse cake.)

This is a picture of the bar.  I didn't realize the bartender had looked over, and after I took the picture I hoped that he thought maybe I was texting someone, sideways.  I didn't want him to think I was taking a picture of him... the bar was cool though, and I was so into the restaurant and the fact that I was there that I had to take pictures of everything.


Anyway, along with this wonderful meal, I had two wonderful cold glasses of pinot grigio.  I've been drinking white wine lately, and I like it.  Ok, I'm done with posting now.  Going to continue watching Jersey Shore. 

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment