Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dishes

Today was alright. 

I did some dishes, and randomly decided to take pictures of them.  I don't know why.  It's fun to try and see ordinary things in a less ordinary way... find symmetry where it's not expected to be.




I like the way the light shines through the water in the cup in the second picture, and the repetition of the circle shape in the top picture. 

I ate an eclair for dessert... it was 210 calories.  All in all I think I made it under 1800 calories today.  That's about where I need to be if I'm going to see some weight loss.  I have about 20 lbs. left that I'd like to lose.  Anyway... dishes. 

My crush asked if I was going to be at spin class on Thursday... what does that mean?  He asked twice... why does he want to know?  Hmm... I guess I'll have to wait till Thursday to find out... the suspense is killing me!  Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

xoxo
S.R.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment